CyberSight’s RansomStopper 3.0 Maximizes Protection Against Ransomware Attacks
New Business Version combines 5 layers of defense-in-depth, new features, and enhanced management console
CARLSBAD, Calif. – August 14, 2018 – CyberSight, an innovative provider of cybersecurity intelligence platforms and anti-ransomware software, today announced the availability of RansomStopper 3.0 for Business. RansomStopper 3.0 includes over a dozen enhancements ranging from auto-start protection to improved visualization of an enterprise’s security posture.
“Customer and industry reaction to RansomStopper has been spectacular,” said Tim McElwee, CEO and Founder. “RansomStopper’s ability to detect and stop ransomware is rated Excellent in independent testing and the product is now being used in over 50 countries by consumers, SMBs and enterprises. Version 3.0 takes RansomStopper to the next level and provides enterprise IT teams with streamlined deployment and monitoring tools and the peace of mind to protect their organization.”
New and Enhanced Capabilities
CyberSight’s RansomStopper 3.0 for Business includes significant new and enhanced capabilities:
- Auto-Start Protection: Detects and stops ransomware attacks that attempt to encrypt files on device reboot
- Master Boot Record Protection: Protects sensitive disk regions from illegitimate modifications
- Improved Visibility: Redesigned dashboards, drill-down capabilities and more detailed security alerts
- Faster Protection: Instant protection on device start-up
- Silent Installation: Facilitates enterprise-wide agent deployment
- Administration: Granular application control and integration with Splunk and ArcSight SIEMs
RansomStopper uses 5 layers of defense including Auto Block, Detection, Prevention, Deception, and Auto Response, to stop zero-day and polymorphic variants of ransomware. WannaCry, Petya, NotPetya, SamSam, GrandCrab, Cerber, Locky, Spora, RotorCrypt, DarkCry, CryptoLocker, TeslaCrypt, Cryptowall and Jaff, are among the varieties of ransomware that RansomStopper will detect and stop.
CyberSight is a leading cybersecurity intelligence platform that predicts, detects and stops cyberattacks before they happen. CyberSight’s RansomStopper software uses proprietary technology and machine learning to provide multi-layered defense against ransomware for home and business uses. Learn more at www.cybersight.com.
RansomStopper 3.0 includes over a dozen enhancements ranging from auto-start protection to improved visualization of an enterprise’s security posture. “RansomStopper’s ability to detect and stop ransomware is rated Excellent in.